Vision and Values
- A free, no obligation educational assessment for students
- An individualised educational programme
- Termly reports and feedback
- Qualified, caring teachers trained to tutor in a way that makes the session a happy one for each child
- Tuition in maths, english, writing, spelling, reading and comprehension at all levels
- Preparation for English and Maths GCSE, year 6 SATS and 11+ entrance exams
Kip McGrath and Technology
At our Kip McGrath centre in Peterborough North, we understand the importance of keeping at the cutting edge of educational developments. The Kip McGrath brand has over 40 years’ experience of helping children all over the world to improve their academic attainment. Right at the heart of the Kip McGrath programme is our multi-sensory approach to learning (seeing, hearing, saying and writing). Our software is designed on a blue background, which really helps dyslexic children who often struggle to read on white backgrounds. This winning formula is at the core of the IKip website, unique to Kip McGrath centres worldwide.
As a company, Kip McGrath Education Centres believes in developing the kind of technology that is relevant to your children. We use a our own unique Ikip website with our students with amazing results. We believe technology will never replace the outstanding quality teaching our pupils receive at our Kip McGrath centres but together … they are a truly powerful combination.
IKip creates greater independence in our students, a common goal they all strive towards achieving. We find children do not need to wait until programmes are selected for them but can manage their own workloads effectively, promoting independence and ownership of their learning. This improves both their motivation and concentration. The IKip website also allows us to monitor their level much more accurately and intervene where appropriate.
We have a wealth of resources at our fingertips. Not only do we have our comprehensive bank of computer based activities in Maths and English, but there is also a multitude of paper-based resources in PDF format at our disposal, covering just about every aspect of Maths and English. With fantastic resources at our disposal, we can guarantee we will be able to build the right programme, tailor-made for each and every pupil in our centres.
We also offer remote learning for our students. This takes different forms:
- Online Homework means we can offer a greater range of homework tasks our students can complete online at home.
- At Home lessons – If your child is unable to attend a session we can provide the lesson for your child to complete independently at home.
- Online face-to-face tuition – if you live too far away for your child to attend the centre regularly, or your child would just prefer lessons in their home environment, we can provided live face-to-face tuition through our IKip website using the same resources as used Incentre.
Kip McGrath is a global franchise network with over 215 tutoring centres in the UK and Ireland and over 500 centres globally.
Over the past 40 years, we have helped hundreds of thousands of children improve their english, reading, writing, comprehension and maths skills.
We believe everybody has the right to learn to read and write and calculate, they just need to be taught properly.
The first Kip McGrath Education Centre (KMEC) opened its doors in NSW, Australia in 1976. Founded by school teachers Kip and Dug McGrath, that first tutoring centre has grown since then into a global franchise network.
Since 1976, Kip McGrath has been helping primary and secondary school age children all over the world to improve or extend their learning. With over 500 centres globally, we know what works.
Kip McGrath Education Centres
121 Park Road